5th January 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Sc student and I am in the final year of the course. After completing B.Sc I am interested in pursuing Civil Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam? If yes then please tell me about the exam and how to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue M.S Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (general)?
  2. Am I eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam if I am going to pursuing B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech after completing B.Sc in Maths? Which entrance exam do I need to write?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  7. Which exam should I write to get admission in M.Sc Physics after completing B.Sc with PCM group?
  8. Eligibility to write SSC exam in WB after completing B.Sc in PCM under EIILMU? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  10. Can I pursue M.Pharmacy course after completing B.Sc (PCM)?
  11. Can I pursue B.Tech after completing class 12th with CEC? Do I have to write any entrance exam for the same?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Robotic Engineering after completing class 12th (Computer Science)? Which exam do I have to write and which University offers this course?
  13. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  14. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  15. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  16. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  17. Can I pursue BE from Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  18. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
6th January 2017, 07:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Civil Engineering course after completion of your B.Sc. (PCM) course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. course from a recognised university are eligible to get admission for pursuing Civil Engineering course. You need to appear and qualify the lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state technical board for getting lateral entry admission in Civil Engineering course.
8th January 2017, 09:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am a B.Sc student and I am in the final year of the course. After completing B.Sc I am interested in pursuing Civil Engineering so I want to know am I eligible to pursue Civil Engineering after completing B.Sc (PCM)? Do I have to write any entrance exam? If yes then please tell me about the exam and how to apply for it?
Yes, you are eligible for Civil Engineering after completion of B.SC curse through Lateral entry exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and B.Sc course from a recognized University are eligible for lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?