31st March 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 3 years Diploma course and now I want to pursue my Graduation with B.Sc course so I want to know is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue B.Com after 2 years of completing H.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  2. How can I pursue M.Com after completing B.Com B.L.? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  3. Can I pursue B.Ed course after completing BCA? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How much should I score in MA to pursue B.Ed course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission in B.Ed?
  5. Can I pursue MA in Political Science after completing B.Sc? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  6. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  7. Can I pursue M.Sc in Crop Protection after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed after completing BA scoring 43% marks? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Can I pursue BE from Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Maharashtra? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue MA in English Literature after completing B.E? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  11. Am I eligible to get a Lateral entry in B.Tech after completing Diploma course? Do I need to write any entrance exam for the same?
  12. Can I pursue MCA after completing my Graduation with B.Sc (Chemistry? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  13. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  14. How to pursue Diploma in Genetics after 10th?
  15. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
  17. Can I pursue Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology after completing BAMS? What is the fee structure of DGO course?
  18. Can I pursue B.Sc Agriculture course after completing class 10th? Which entrance exam do I have to write?
9th September 2017, 07:35 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Sc after completing 3 years Diploma? Do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?

After passing 12th(science stream) with minimum 55% aggregate marks you are eligible for B.Sc.

Best reputed universities conduct entrance exams to get admission.Admission is based on the merit marks scored in the entrance exam and 12th exam.

After B.Sc you can do M.Sc from any stream .

Job profiles after B.Sc:-

Assistant research scientist
Quality analyst
Drug safety associate
Teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?