28th February 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefit of doing diploma in computer science?

Hello, My name is sajibul Islam. I am going to Study diploma in computer science. I want to know what is the benefit of diploma in computer science?What kind of job available for diploma in computer science? And what is the position of diploma engineer? Please give me reply. I need the answer. I am waiting for the answer.

1st March 2017, 03:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the benefit of doing diploma in computer science?

Benefits of doing diploma in Computer Science:-

Diploma has many advantage over + 2 when it comes to jobs. Those who want to start their professional career early must opt for diploma in engineering courses. Diploma in Computer Science is accepted by many companies for various jobs.

The best part is plus two students do not have a lots of job options but for diploma holders there are wide range of jobs not only in private sector but also in government sector.

Jobs in government sector for diploma holder in Computer Science:-

India Railways

DRDO

BSNL TTA

MTNL

DVC

Electricity Board

NTPC

The private sector jobs are given below:-

TCS

WIPRO

CTS

IBM.
1st March 2017, 03:58 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Let me tell you that if you pass out after completing your diploma in Computer Science then definitely you will be eligible for job as that of 12th pass outs and moreover you will have a job opportunities related to your computer field also suggest computer operator in companies and if you will complete your degree in Computer Science then you can go for teaching Kamal lecturership, computer engineer etc.

Personally I would like to suggest you to complete your degree in Computer Science because it would be more beneficial for you to get job after that in comparison to doing diploma courses awise you can go for diploma after 10th also and then you can complete your degree and then you will see that how many opportunities will have.
2nd March 2017, 04:13 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, My name is sajibul Islam. I am going to Study diploma in computer science. I want to know what is the benefit of diploma in computer science?What kind of job available for diploma in computer science? And what is the position of diploma engineer? Please give me reply. I need the answer. I am waiting for the answer.
Candidates after completion of diploma in computer science can get a job easily. They can start their career at an early age (18 years) after diploma in computer science (10+3). The candidates will learn lots of things about computer science in their diploma course. If interested in studies, they can pursue BE or BTech in Computer Science or Information Technology. Candidates after completion of the course can work in Computer Hardware Industry, Computer Service Industry, Software Industry, Web Designing and Publishing, Consultancy services and Networking Industry. These are the benefits of studying Diploma in computer science course.
12th September 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

how many sallary get us after cse diploma any job?
8th June 2021, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the benefits of computer engineering?
16th May 2022, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary of computer engineering
30th July 2022, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

What's benifit for3 this course com sci
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?