15th March 2017, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for automobile surveyor license after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am completed diploma in mechanical from recognized university (Regular two year). So, I can apply automobile surveyor licence. What should I do for the same? Can you please help me with the suitable details which I have to follow for it? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  3. How to make my career in Automobile Surveyor?
  4. Should i continue my school or start learning how to fix vehicles?
  5. Is diploma in automobile equivalent to mechanical in PSU?
  6. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  7. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  10. How to become a Motor Vehicle and Engineering Industries Insurance Surveyor?
  11. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  13. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  14. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  15. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for a degree in Canada after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. How to become Motor & Industrial Insurance Surveyor? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
16th March 2017, 10:43 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for automobile surveyor license after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

I will request you to apply surveyor licence after you diploma through online basis.
Follow the procedure mentioned below to obtain the certificate

1> Visit the BAP Portal and register yourself.
2> Select the trainer of your program.
3> You will be given training acceptance certificate
4> Then you need to enroll for the Form III Training surveyor program.
5> Then appear for the exam on mentioned date.
6> You will be awarded training completion certificate.
24th March 2021, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for automobile surveyor license after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

hi sir iam mechanical graduate engineer which government license get on mechanical enginnering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?