21st March 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to join MSW course?

Hello, I have completed my B.Sc Home science, then I did B.Ed. with math and science subject. Nowadays, I am working as a principal in school. Can I do MSW? I it ok or not? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  2. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  4. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  5. How to study MSW after B.A?
  6. What is the eligibility to study MSW? List of the colleges to study MSW in Chennai? I have completed BCA
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  8. How to join MSW after completing my final semester in BSc Physics? What is the eligibility criteria of MSW course?
  9. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MSW from JNU?
  12. How can I get my self Registered for MSW entrance exam? What is the syllabus for MSW entrance exam?
  13. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  15. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  16. How can I join MSW course after completing B.Com CS
  17. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
22nd March 2017, 10:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to join MSW course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have completed my B.Sc Home science, then I did B.Ed. with math and science subject. Nowadays, I am working as a principal in school. Can I do MSW? I it ok or not? Please answer me.
No, you can't do MSW course.

Those candidates who have completed B.A in Social Work or its equivalent from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Social Work admission.

Your age should be above 18 years.
22nd March 2017, 11:04 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to join MSW Course:

The basic eligibility criteria that is required to join MSW Course is as follows.

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to join MSW Course. Minimum educational qualification required to pursue this course is "Bachelor Degree" or Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent qualification.

Candidates must have completed their Graduation in Social Science or Management or Commerce or Science or Humanities or Bachelor of Social Work or Sociology or Psychology from a recognized university. Based on the educational qualification that you have you are eligible to join this MSW Course.
22nd March 2017, 01:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do Master of Social Work (MSW) course. Mostly the admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. The course duration will be two years. The course is available in various universities in India like

IGNOU - Official Website

Manipal University - Official Website

Kalasalingam University - Official Website

Aligarh Muslim University - Official Website
19th November 2018, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I am a Civil Engineer (2018-May passed out). Am i eligible to do M.S.W Course. May i know the duration of the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?