25th February 2017, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MSW from JNU?

Respected Sir, I am from Nagaland and I belong to the ST Category. I am pursuing BA in History and after completing it I want to pursue MSW from JNU so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MSW from JNU? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Does JNU Delhi offer the MSW course? How to get admission into the course and what is the eligibility criteria?
  2. What is the eligibility to join MSW course? -- [New]
  3. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?
  5. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  6. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. In depth details of MCJ and MSW in JNU and JMI?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to get admission to M.Sc in Mathematics in JNU?
  9. Is there MSW in JNU?
  10. Criteria to take admission in IGNOU for MSW?
  11. May I join graduation after 3 years Diploma course?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in JNU for pursuing BA (Economics)? Is there a UG course on Economics in JNU?
  16. MSW course from IGNOU: Process of admission? Eligibility criteria? Fee structure? Career prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  18. What is the eligibility for government job? I am pursuing MSW final and 30 years old
10th July 2017, 05:50 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing MSW from JNU?

Eligibility for MSW from JNU

Candidate must have graduate degree with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised University.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

MSW entrance tests:-
Alligarh Muslim University admission test.
Tata institute of science and Technology social work.
Jamia Millia Islamia admission test.

Topics of MSW Entrance test;-
Reasoning ability
General knowledge
verbal ability
social work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?