2nd May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job?

Hello sir, I am Electrical Engineering holder and want to know is there any vacancy in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for me? How to get select for the job?

29th September 2017, 10:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vacancies in Jindal South West Holdings Limited and Jindal Steel and Power Limited for Electrical Engineer? How to get select for the job?

As you are from Electrical Engineering background, I am very sure that you can find employment opportunities in Jindal Steel ad Power Limited and Jindal South West Holdings Limited organizations.

Yes, there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for these recruitment's. The basic educational qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" in the concerned stream.

I am providing you the link of "Careers" or Current Openings section of the Jindal Steel and Power Limited Organization. I suggest you to keep going through the link provided below for getting latest recruitment details and you can apply from the same link whenever there is a recruitment available. Whenever there is a recruitment, organization HR department issues notification in the Career Section so that you can apply for those recruitment's accordingly.

Click here for JSW Holdings

Click here for Careers Section

Click here to Apply online

Click here for Current Openings section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?