15th June 2011, 12:52 AM
ARNAB DAS93

Any chance for admission in polytechnic college in September or October?

dear,
sir,
can i get admisson in polytechnic college at september or october?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Mechanical or Civil or Electrical in Diploma if secured 2126 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  3. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  4. Date of PGT entrance(Hindi) in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  6. How to get admission in government polytechnic college in Hyderabad?
  7. Possibility to study Civil in any Government Polytechnic of West Bengal with 11848 General rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  8. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission in any government Polytechnic college if secured 18541 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  11. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  12. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  13. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Is there any B.Tech college which offer admission in September, January or in February? Online Computer Language courses helpful for such candidate?
  15. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 5838 SC rank in JEXPO?
  16. How to get admission in Alkabir Polytechnic College, Jamshedpur?
  17. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  18. Chance of admission in government polytechnic with JEXPO rank of 13126?
2nd November 2011, 02:41 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance for admission in polytechnic college in September or October?

dear friend,

yes, there is a chance for getting admission in september .
but for which state or city polytechnic Exam you talked about tell me first
after that i can help you
so
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 02:57 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Any chance for admission in polytechnic college in September or October?

dear friend,

yes, there is a chance for getting admission in september .
but for which state or city polytechnic Exam you talked about tell me first
after that i can help you
so
best of luck.
24th November 2011, 09:38 PM
Saurabhmishraa

Dear friends,
yes u have chance to admission in polytecnic from every state but all of these colleges private and not good only u waste your time and money. So from my adviced u work hard and give again entrance of polytecnic and achieve good marks , then choose best polytecnic college in our state.
U can easily recive polytecnic entrance book from every book stall but arihant solved paper is very usefull book of polytecnic in my advice.
My english not strong. If any mistake in my writing, sorry
i am new member of this forum .
I want to increase his english writing by this forum
thanking you.
25th February 2012, 02:50 PM
amarnadh57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNAB DAS93 View Post
dear,
sir,
hi admisson in polytechnic college at september or october is posibule if the collgeges have some management seats they will by them only u contact to directly they will give full details
all the best
13th June 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

I want to get a management seat in Raman Polytechnic Institute Diploma in Civil Engineering, how much to pay.

Thanking you

Bappa Das
State:- Tripura
Email:- [email protected]
14th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Harshul Bighane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNAB DAS93 View Post
dear,
sir,
Respected sir,
you"ll get addmission in september.If you belongs to ITI group or after12 pass,10th pass.If you failed to submitt addmission fourm, many colleges give you addmission through their "Management Qota".But can't get addmission in octomber because colleges submited student admission forum in ending of september to their related universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?