18th July 2017, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kenya Airways Scholarship after clearing KCSE exam?

I scored a B plain in my KCSE results in the present year and I have really been waiting for Kenya Airways Scholarship Program so as I may apply for the scholarship but I really don't have the access to that could you please help me get the scholarship document?

13th August 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kenya Airways Scholarship after clearing KCSE exam?

I scored a B- in my national exams in 2015. I Am looking forward to be a pilot in the Kenya Airways .I hereby applying for the scholarship in this institution
1st March 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kenya Airways Scholarship after clearing KCSE exam?

Hello, ever since i was little i have always dreamt of becoming a pilot and flying in the KQ cockpit. I hereby plea to apply for a scholarship in great institution.thanks in advance
21st February 2019, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have been dreaming of becoming a commercial pilot in kenya airways but now am not able to go for piloting because it require enough finance and am from a poor family please may you help me get kenya airways scholarship, l scored a B plain in KCSE in 2018
6th December 2020, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

I studied in rural areas and got a B- . From class 4 to date I maintain my passion and interest in being Captain. Kenya airways got better let it give me a chance. There is nothing greater than human will.
18th May 2021, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse this year,,, scored a c-,, where eng -c-kisw c math D chem D- bio D,,, iam i eligible to do nursing course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?