11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Larsen & Toubro after Mechanical Engineering? Internship provided us is with payment?

Hello sir, I am Mechanical Engineering graduate and want to do three month internship from Larsen & Toubro. How can I apply for internship? Internship provided us is with payment?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  2. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship?
  3. Procedure and eligibility criteria to join Larsen & Toubro to do internship after Diploma Engineering?
  4. Branches of Larsen & Toubro providing internship programme with stipend for Mechanical Engineering holder
  5. How to do internship in 2nd year of EE at Larsen & Toubro Limited, Hyderabad?
  6. When will I receive the response letter from Larsen and Toubro after applying for internship?
  7. Eligibility criteria and syllabus of exam to do internship from Larsen and Toubro Limited?
  8. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro? -- [New]
  9. How to apply for internship in Larsen and Toubro(L&T) while doing 3rd year B.Tech Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  11. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
  12. Terms and conditions to apply for a job in Larsen & Toubro and Jindal Steel for Mechanical Engineering holder? How much salary they offer?
  13. Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro, Hyderabad for a B.Tech(EIE) student?
  14. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  15. Possibility to get job in Larsen & Toubro on the basis of GATE score?
  16. Duration of internship provided by TATA Motors for Mechanical stream? How they select for internship?
  17. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job?
  18. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
13th August 2017, 09:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Larsen & Toubro after Mechanical Engineering? Internship provided us is with payment?

In order to apply for internship in L&T, you must contact your college at first. Then they will communicate with the HR department of the company and get you the permission for internship. After that you have to send your resume to the HR department of the company. You will be called for interview if they grants your permission for internship. After clearing the interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?