16th June 2011, 11:59 AM
ankitjence

Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?

i complete my b.tech with electrnic $ communication branch, but i have no job till now,i want to do any short time job oriented course

Related Questions:
  1. Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?
  2. Types of electronics and communication engineering jobs? Which are the short term job oriented electronics courses? How to apply in BHEL, BEL, IOSRO, NTPC?
  3. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Are there any short term job oriented courses in HR for Housewives?
  5. Short term job oriented courses for B.com Girls
  6. Can I apply for any core jobs if completed B.Tech(ECE) with 56%? Which short term course can help me to find core jobs?
  7. Job oriented short term course after B.Tech(Computer Science)
  8. Which are the job oriented short term courses related to accounting for commerce students?
  9. List short term job oriented courses one can do after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  10. List of Short term Job oriented courses that help to get a Job for me having completed B.Tech in CSE in the year 2011?
  11. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  12. Which are the best job oriented short term courses after diploma in computer engineering?
  13. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology?
  14. Any job oriented short term course related to mechanical engineering?
  15. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  16. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
  17. Which career is best for me after completing MSc Computer Science?
  18. Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded?
12th November 2011, 08:02 PM
Beready

Default Re: Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?

friend,

i think you should to do the courses like Embedded system,Vlsi
or on telecom sector it gives you a great help when you are going to do
job or search for jobs.
good luck.
12th November 2011, 08:04 PM
Beready

Default Re: Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?

friend,

i think you should to do the courses like Embedded system,Vlsi
or on telecom sector it gives you a great help when you are going to do
job or search for jobs.
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?