16th June 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Coaching classes to do MBA(HR) from IGNOU? Books to be referred?

I want to do my MBA(HR) from IGNOU, and i am in need for a coaching class for the same and the books i need to refer for the same. I am from Bangalore , Basavanagudi can you please help me for this

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred to clear NET examination?
  2. How should I prepare for NET exam? Books to be referred for that? Should I join any coaching classes?
  3. Any coaching class for ISAT exam in Chinchwad Pune? Which books to be referred?
  4. Where should I join for medical entrance exam coaching in 11th? Which books to be referred?? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Books to be referred for engineering entrance exam?
  6. Is it possible to crack GATE exam without coaching classes? Best books for all the subjects of EE with their authors name?
  7. Are the books and syllabus for IPS and IAS entrance exam the same? Complete information about the books to be referred for CSAT exam?
  8. Which books to be referred for AIIMS entrance exam?
  9. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  10. Books to be referred for the entrance test of IGNOU(MBA programme)
  11. Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?
  12. Is it possible to crack CSIR NET without Coaching? List of books to be referred?
  13. NATA reference materials and books to prepare without joining coaching classes?
  14. Is it possible to crack AIEEE with 1 year coaching? Which are the good coaching centers for AIEEE near Indiranagar, Domlur, Kormanagala and HAL? Where can i take up these classes? List of good books for AIEEE?
  15. Is it possible to get IES rank without coaching after completing B.Tech in ECE? Books to be referred?
  16. List of best coaching classes available in Bangalore for GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for medical exam like AIPMT, AIIMS, RPMT(State Medical Exam)?
  18. Which is the best institute for IIT in Jodhpur?
12th November 2011, 07:54 PM
Beready

Default Re: Coaching classes to do MBA(HR) from IGNOU? Books to be referred?

friend,

you can join coaching classes but i don't think that its suitable for you.
because you can complete the preparation for this course from yourself
and its yes its really good .
good luck.
12th November 2011, 07:59 PM
Beready

Default Re: Coaching classes to do MBA(HR) from IGNOU? Books to be referred?

friend,

you can join coaching classes but i don't think that its suitable for you.
because you can complete the preparation for this course from yourself
and its yes its really good .
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?