17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding Diploma course in Jewellery Designing? Colleges providing this course and fees for it?

Sir, I am a girl candidate and have passed 12th with Science stream. I want to pursue Diploma course in Jewellery Designing course. Please give me details regarding this course? Colleges providing this course with fees?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions in Rajasthan for Diploma or Certificate course in Jewellery Designing? Duration and fees for the course?
  2. List of colleges providing masters degree in Interior designing? Details about the course?
  3. List of colleges in Mumbai providing Diploma in Interior Designing? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Details about private and government colleges providing diploma course in Aeronautics and Aerospace?
  5. What are the steps to become a Jewellery Designer?
  6. Colleges providing B.Tech in Textile and Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  8. Detailed information and list of colleges which offer Diploma in Costume Designing course in Delhi?
  9. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges?
  10. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses?
  11. Which stream of PG Diploma has more scope among Cosmetic, Dentistry and Endodontics? List of colleges in Karnataka providing this course with fees?
  12. List of colleges providing Post Graduate Diploma in International Business? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  13. Guidance for career after B.Sc in Textile
  14. What is the fees structure for diploma in interior designing course?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Fashion Designing?
  16. List of colleges providing Diploma or Certificate course in Early Childhood Care and Education course? Fees and duration of this course?
  17. What is the duration of Diploma course in DreamZone? Also tell me about fee details?
  18. Details about fashion designing? What is the fee structure?
23rd September 2017, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma course in Jewellery Designing? Colleges providing this course and fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a girl candidate and have passed 12th with Science stream. I want to pursue Diploma course in Jewellery Designing course. Please give me details regarding this course? Colleges providing this course with fees?

Diploma in Jewellery Designing course is useful for those who wants to become a jewellery designer. The course covers drawing, mold making, creation of pendants, creation of bracelets, creation of necklaces, designing, gemology, marketing, designer collection, creation of ring etc. The course helps candidates to learn design and development of unique jewellery. It also teaches candidates to market their products. The fee for the course differs from one institute to another. Candidates have to contact the institute for exact fee detail. Colleges providing Diploma in Jewellery Designing are given below;

Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

JD Institute of Fashion Technology - Official Website

Solitaire Diamond Institute - Official Website

IGI - Official Website

National Institute of Jewellery Design - Official Website
23rd September 2017, 07:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding Diploma course in Jewellery Designing? Colleges providing this course and fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Details Regarding Diploma in Jewellery Designing:-

>> Diploma in jewellery design deals with the study of creative art of conceptualizing jewellery design and manufacturing process of jewellery products.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in jewellery design is 1 year.

Institute Offer Diploma in Jewellery Design:-

1). Amor Design Institute, Ahmedabad

2). De Samar Academy, Ludhiana

3). AAFT School of Fashion Design, Noida

4). Savitri Polytechnic for Women, Faridabad

5). Delhi Institute of fashion and Technology, Delhi

6). JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Chandigarh

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for diploma course in jewellery design is from Rs:- 12,000/ to Rs:- 18,000 for whole course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?