24th February 2018, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Availability of jobs in government sector in Pharmacy field in the state of Karnataka?

I have completed my graduation in Bachelor's of Science (B.Sc-PCM) from the state of Karnataka and now I'm working as Quality Assurance department. Whether there are any vacancy or openings for government jobs in Karnataka in the field of Pharmacy for which my qualification is enough?

Related Questions:
  1. Various jobs in government sector for M.Pharmacy students?
  2. State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field?
  3. Can I get government jobs in Karnataka after passing from Karnataka State Open University?
  4. Am I eligible for Government Sector Jobs after completing B.Tech from Karnataka State Open University through Distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether B.Tech certificate of RVDU is valid for Karnataka State Government jobs?
  6. What is the career in business field and jobs available in Pharmacy Sector?
  7. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of M.Pharmacy
  8. Can I get job in Government sector after completing B.Pharmacy?
  9. What are the government job opportunities for M.Pharmacy in pharmacology?
  10. Which are the various government jobs available in the field of Pharmacy? Which are the exams?
  11. Suggest suitable jobs in Vijayawada for M.Pharmacy students?
  12. What career I can take up after completion of B.Com course?
  13. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  14. Should I prefer jobs in private IT sector or in government sector?
  15. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  16. What are the jobs availability for Agriculture Engineering students in government sector as well as in private sector?
  17. Availability of government job for D.Pharmacy and B.Sc in Chemistry
  18. Shall I change my employment in Karnataka to any other government job in Bangalore?
28th February 2018, 12:18 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of jobs in government sector in Pharmacy field in the state of Karnataka?

Yes, there are plenty of government jobs for Pharmacy degree holders in Karnataka.

TN TRB
For: Diploma holders in Pharmacy
Total Posts: 229
Last date to apply: 5th February 2018

KMC
For : Diploma holders in Pharmacy
Total Posts: 14
Last date to apply: 24th February 2018

HLL Lifecare Ltd.
For : Bachelor in Pharmacy
Total Posts: 6
Last date to apply: 28th February 2018

BPPI
For : Bachelor in Pharmacy
Total Posts: 5
Last date to apply: 16th February 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?