27th January 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Availability of government job for D.Pharmacy and B.Sc in Chemistry

Which type of government jobs are available on the basis of D.Pharmacy and B.Sc in Chemistry? How to apply for those jobs? How much salary package can I expect?

Related Questions:

10th February 2018, 01:41 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government job for D.Pharmacy and B.Sc in Chemistry

Having completed B.Sc in Chemistry, if you want to work in core jobs, then there are very less job opportunities and you have to work in private sector jobs of various
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Hospitals
-Biotech Companies etc.

But if you want to join only in Government Jobs for secured future, you can try for any of the below job opportunities

Bank Clerical and PO positions :
IBPS will conduct common Entrance Exam every year for the recruitment of these positions for all public sector banks.Now there are 2 Written Exams followed by Interview. You can have good preparation from a Coaching Institute and crack the selection process

Civil Services :
You are eligible to join various civil services like IAS, IPS, IFS etc. by cracking the UPSC Civil Services Exam. Just like IBPS, for UPSC civil services jobs also, there is preliminary exam, Main Exam and Interview.

Railway Jobs :
Every year there would be notifications released for several positions in Railway for which Graduates are eligible. You can apply for the respective position as per your interest

Defence Services :
If you want to make entry into Military, Navy or Air Force, you can crack CDS Exam which will also be conducted by UPSC and followed by Interview

Teaching Profession :
You can complete B.Ed course to become a Teacher Government Schools.

Whatever the Government job that you would like to join, there is huge competition among the candidates.

Please make a note of it and ensure you have strong preparation from a Coaching Institution.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?