25th February 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan to study Distance BCA?

I will study BCA but through distance education. If I try to get education loan on this purpose then I am eligible for this? If I get admission in distance BCA then I have a chance to get loan for my study?

3rd March 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan to study Distance BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will study BCA but through distance education. If I try to get education loan on this purpose then I am eligible for this? If I get admission in distance BCA then I have a chance to get loan for my study?

SBI Education Plus is a scheme offered by SBI for permanent employees of the State Government or Central Government, employees of PSUs and employees of reputed private sector companies. Candidates should be working in the organization for at least two years and obtained admission for higher studies through distance education to get the SBI Education Plus. Your age should be less than 45 years. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to get an education loan to study Distance BCA. The SBI Education Plus website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?