1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Hi friends, I want to do a Pathology Diploma course. I am studying in B.Sc Mathematics from Calcutta University. I want to make my career in Pathology and start my own pathology centre. So, tell me I am eligible to do Diploma in Pathology as I want to continue my B.Sc also.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Clinical Pathology equivalent to MD in Pathology? Can I study MD in Pathology after completing Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Pathology for B.A.M.S doctor?
  3. Can I start my own clinical pathology lab after completion of PG diploma in clinical pathology from Himalayan University?
  4. Eligibility to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.A.M.S doctor? -- [New]
  5. How can I study Diploma in Pathology being a B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  6. B.Sc graduate can do any Pathology Diploma or degree course?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc in Clinical Pathology or PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology?
  8. What should I study further if completed Diploma in Clinical Pathology? Job opportunities for Clinical Pathology Diploma holder?
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for DMLT holder? Qualification required to open a Pathology Laboratory?
  10. Am I eligible to study PG Diploma in Clinical Pathology if completed B.Sc in Anthropology?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for B.Sc(Pathology) graduate?
  12. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Pathology) being an MLT graduate and working in Government Pathology Department? List of colleges in India?
  13. Differences among Pathology and Clinical Pathology of Diploma program?
  14. Am I eligible to study MD-Pathology course if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT?
  15. Am I eligible to study MSc Pathology after completing BSc MLT?
  16. Am I eligible for Pathology after passing BSc MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Clinical Pathology for B.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  18. Can I get admission in MD Pathology with whatever marks I get in entrance exam?
15th March 2018, 07:01 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?

Yes you can pursue Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc Mathematics.
But as per my knowledge if you have Biology in Intermediate then only you are eligible to pursue any Medical related course or degree.
If you have not taken biology in higher secondary examination then you are not allowed to do so.
15th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Pathology along with B.Sc(Mathematics)?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Pathology course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue this Diploma in Pathology course.

>> The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is MBBS or Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university. Besides this, candidates must have hold rotating internship compulsorily to be eligible.

>> Or else, candidates who are from B.Sc in Biology background are also eligible to pursue this course.

>> As you are from Mathematics background, you may not be eligible to pursue this Diploma in Pathology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?