2nd March 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir, I am a student of B.E. in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year. I want to do training in Maruti Suzuki Company. Kindly I want to know that how can I apply for training in my winter vacation.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Winter Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Which is better among Maruti Suzuki and Honda to do Internship? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship during summer vacations in Honda, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and Mahindra Motors for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  5. How to get summer internship of 4 to 6 week in Mechanical engineering stream at Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Mahindra Motors and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Manesar for Automotive Design Engineering 2nd year student?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in Tata or Maruti Suzuki while doing B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  10. Requirements to do Internship in Maruti Suzuki for Mechanical student?
  11. Procedure to join training at Maruti Suzuki?
  12. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  13. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  15. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  16. Procedure to do Summer Internship in Tata Motors, Volkswagen, Maruti Suzuki or Toyota for Automobile 2nd year student?
  17. How to apply for six months Prefinal internship in B.Tech Automobile engineering at Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon?
  18. Procedure to apply for six months industrial training in Maruti Suzuki after Mechanical engineering?
15th March 2018, 02:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Maruti Suzuki for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Maruti Suzuki doesn't offer winter internship to B.E. candidates. However, you can apply for summer iinternship in Maruti Suzuki. You have to write an application duly addressed to the HR manager of the company. Also, you are required to attach recommendation letter with application to get internship from Maruti Suzuki. You can use the recommendation of any permanant employee of Maruti Suzuki or 'training and placement cell' of your college. Once the application approved by concerned authority, you can start the training from the given schedule.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?