24th December 2016, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join training at Maruti Suzuki?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering (seventh semester) and I want to join the Maruti Suzuki for training. Please Sir, tell me the training procedure. My email id is [email protected] number is 9463707846. My B.Tech percentage is 79%.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join training at maruti Suzuki?
  2. Procedure to join training at Maruti Suzuki?
  3. Procedure of training from Maruti Suzuki?
  4. Procedure to apply for six months industrial training in Maruti Suzuki after Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to get training for Mechanical engineer in Maruti Suzuki, Mahindra and Honda companies?
  6. Procedure to enroll for six months training in Maruti Suzuki?
  7. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  8. Requirements to apply for six months Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) prefinal year student?
  9. Procedure to do Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to do training in Maruti Suzuki? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EC student
  11. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training at Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for six months Training programme in Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki and Hyundai?
  13. Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?
  14. What is the process of training in Automobile company like Honda, Toyota, Maruti-Suzuki, Hyundai? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure to apply for six months training at BHEL, GAIL, Maruti Suzuki, Honda etc?
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  17. Can electronics and communication training possible in Maruti Suzuki?
  18. List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
25th December 2016, 10:49 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Procedure to join training at Maruti Suzuki?

First of all your academic credentials must be really very good for you to be able to get an internship in Maruti Suzuki. By academic credentials I don't mean only your percentage matters. A lot of other things such as the projects you have been involved with and the internships you have done so far and also whether you were part of some competition that your college participated in and hence your team effort skills.

Once you are sure that your profile is actually quite impeccable, then you can contact companies like Accelaar(on facebook), Young2Junior, Marxus etc. who will help guide you to get an internship in Maruti Suzuki.
25th December 2016, 01:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join training at Maruti Suzuki?

Being a B.Tech 7th semester student you are eligible to apply for internship in Maruti Suzuki. First of all prepare a cover letter with a resume, mention the area of your training. Now get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college and address it to the HR department of the company. And if your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview to complete the selection process.

Or you can look for someone working there at present and apply through their reference which would be much easier and fast for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?