8th March 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submitting application form for admission in class 4th and 7th in Kendriya Vidhyala, Anna Nagar?

I want to get admission in Kendriya Vidhyala, Anna Nagar for my two sons, one in the 4th standard and the other one in the 7th standard. I want to know the last for admission and submission of application form.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question paper for written exam of Kendriya Vidhyala
  2. Date of entrance exam and last date of submitting online application form for Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Rajkot? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  4. When is the last date for submitting application form for forensic course in Haryana colleges?
  5. What is the syllabus and the date of TGT in Kendriya Vidhyala MP?
  6. Minimum age to appear for CBSE 10th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the date of issue of Anna University application form?
  8. Schedule for LEET entrance test in Punjab University?
  9. Last date for submitting the application form for MP engineering? Can a student studying in Bihar apply for admission test in these colleges?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Air Force school?
  11. When is the last date of submitting application form for 11th entrance exam of Jamia Millia, Delhi?
  12. Last date of submitting the application form for NATA exam?
  13. How can I prepare myself to clear the entrance examination of class 9? Last date of submitting the form for class 9?
  14. Which course should I take to become a Pilot after 10th? What is the percentage is required?
  15. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  16. Last date for submitting the AIPMT form?
  17. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  18. When the MBA application forms will be issued for Anna University? Last date to issue the application form?
15th April 2018, 10:22 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date of submitting application form for admission in class 4th and 7th in Kendriya Vidhyala, Anna Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Kendriya Vidhyala, Anna Nagar for my two sons, one in the 4th standard and the other one in the 7th standard. I want to know the last for admission and submission of application form.
Admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya School, Anna Nagar start from 1st March,

2018 and the last date to fill an online application is 9th April, 2018 till 4.p.m.

Admission is given on the basis of entrance examination.

For more details you may login to : http://www.kvannanagar.tn.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?