16th October 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take to become a Pilot after 10th? What is the percentage is required?

after 10th which course to make pilot
how many persentage required for this coure

16th December 2012, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I take to become a Pilot after 10th? What is the percentage is required?

good morning sir
i am study in 8th class in Kendriya Vidhyala Sanghtan from Gwalior
my question is that how many percentage in 12th class to become a Airlines Pilot
16th February 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I take to become a Pilot after 10th? What is the percentage is required?

what course should i take to became a pilot
25th February 2013, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

what course should we take after 12 science and what percentage is required in I.S.C 12 CLASS science
29th May 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

which course should i take after 10th to become a pilot?
11th July 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

which course should i take to become a pilot
11th August 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

what percentage are required to become a pilot
13th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 10th CIE board exam and i have got my result. My plan is to become a pilot. I am confused if i should start foundation or continue with my AS/AL. NEED HELP
14th September 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Which course I take in 12th?which subject I take in 9th?hindi or malay
alam?what is,the percent of mark in the course to get apply?
25th September 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take to become-pilot-after-10th-what-percentage-required?
3rd October 2013, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a air flight pilot in future and i am in 10th class and live in delhi near laxminagar.Please tell me in which school i should take admmision in 11th class and what should i do after 10 to be a pilot.
5th October 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

In 10 class u dont become pilot after 12th you come an pilot and marks should be reqired in 12 class minimum marks 50% and in 12 yor stream pcm to become pilot and your hieght is atleast5 fit and your eye sight6/6 in necessary to reqired tp become pilot.(i m a satyam sharma manasnagar mughalsarai)
13th December 2013, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

can i become a pilot if i have spectacles?
9th February 2014, 11:28 AM
Akshay chandukar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after 10th which course to make pilot
how many persentage required for this coure
good morning sir/madam i like to become airline pilot very much what to do after 10
26th February 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

what course should be taken after tenth
22nd March 2014, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

What are the cources required after finishing my sslc to become an air pilot
11th April 2014, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

how many % need me in10th and 10 2 and how many donation and fees required
2nd July 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

sir, iam from a middle class and living in mumbai and i have secure 79/ percentage in 10th so please help me to become a commercial pilot because itis my dream from childhood
14th July 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

SIR IWANT TO BECAME PILOT ,I AM PASSED CLASS 10 ,NOW HOW I AM BECAME PILOT THIS YEAR ONLY
10th February 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What i do after 10th class to become a pilot and what is cgpa required for become pilot
28th April 2017, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take to become a Pilot after 10th? What is the percentage is required?
5th May 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Hii sir , my question is that i want to become a airline pilot and i have no idea which course i take for airline pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?