11th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Commerce) with 58% in BCom and 50% in MCom?

Sir, I have completed my BCom with 58% and MCom with 50%. Now I want to apply for PhD course in the field of Commerce. So, can I apply for PhD course?

22nd April 2018, 03:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Commerce) with 58% in BCom and 50% in MCom?

I am very sorry to say that you cannot study Ph.D course in Commerce with scoring only 50% of marks in your M.Com degree course as you are not eligible for it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Commerce from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Commerce.
24th April 2018, 08:01 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Commerce) with 58% in BCom and 50% in MCom?

In order to be eligible for PhD course in Commerce discipline, a candidate must have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Since, you have scored less than 55% in M.Com, so with regret I would have to inform you that you are not eligible for the aforementioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?