11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Amity University for PhD in Psychology course?

Hello guys, I am interested to do PhD in Amity University. I want to do PhD in Psychology. Please tell me how can I proceed for my admission in this college?

24th April 2018, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Amity University for PhD in Psychology course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys, I am interested to do PhD in Amity University. I want to do PhD in Psychology. Please tell me how can I proceed for my admission in this college?

Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Psychology / Sociology / Child and Human Development / Social Anthropology / Education / Social Work / Management with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD in Psychology in Amity University. Candidates have to apply online for the admission to the PhD in Psychology course in Amity University. Admission to the PhD program is accepted twice a year (January and July). Candidates have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test and interview conducted by the university for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the PhD program on the basis of marks scored in the PhD entrance test, performance in the interview rounds, proposed research idea and academic records.

24th April 2018, 08:08 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Amity University for PhD in Psychology course?

To opt for PhD course in Psychology from Amity University, first of all, you must have to gain a Masters degree course studying Psychology as a subject from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
If you satisfy the required criteria, then you are eligible to apply for the NET examination.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can apply for the PhD course in Psychology from Amity University. Admission is based on the marks scored in the NET examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?