28th January 2018, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I do 12th science after B.Com?

Sir, I studied 12th in commerce state syllabus and also I completed B.Com, but now I want to do 12th in science is it possible to do or any other way is there or what can you please let me know Sir. I am waiting for your reply guide me.

28th January 2018, 11:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do 12th science after B.Com?

Yes, you can pursue 12th standard with Science stream after completion of your B.Com course. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Higher Secondary course with Science stream. Most of the schools offer admission in Higher Secondary course Science stream on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through admission test/ entrance examination conducted by the respective school/ college.

28th January 2018, 11:41 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you have completed B.Com after 12th commerce, but you still want to pursue 12th science. So, by doing this you will waste some valuable years, however you can pursue 12th science.

You can get admission in NIOS board from where you can pursue 12th science and do your further studies or job. But, it is recommended not to waste your years. You can pursue 12th science, but in between that you can either pursue post graduation or you can work in a reputed company.

28th January 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I studied 12th in commerce state syllabus and also I completed B.Com, but now I want to do 12th in science is it possible to do or any other way is there or what can you please let me know Sir. I am waiting for your reply guide me.

It is not advisable to study 12th science stream after completion of a graduation (BCom). As you have completed BCom, you can pursue higher studies, like MCom, MBA, CA, CS, etc. It is not advisable to go backward and study again 12th. There is a huge scope in the commerce stream also. Hence, you can continue your studies or apply for jobs after completion of BCom instead of going back and studying 10+2. All your time of around 5 years are wasted if you opt to study again 12th science again. Hence, it is not advisable to study 12th science after BCom.

28th January 2018, 01:42 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Yes, you can get admission in 11th again in order to sit for your board 12th board examination, but I don't think you will be allowed to be admitted as a regular candidate, you will have to either get admission as a private candidate or you can get admission in any open university to complete your 12th once again. However, I would suggest you to get admission in any recognized school as a private candidate only and the appear for your boards.

28th January 2018, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can't get admission in regular schooling now, because your age will create issues. Hence, if you want to study different stream, then you need to go for open schooling option.

NIOS is the best option available for studying your choice of stream after such a long time. If you are interested in open schooling, then go for it.

28th January 2018, 09:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can do 12th in Science stream on the basis of you class 10th qualification. You need to take admission into open schooling in order to do your 12th in science stream. NIOS is the best option for you to do the 12th science.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?