12th March 2018, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Internship in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?

Guys, I have heard about companies who is providing internship in many field. There are many private as well as public ltd companies but as I am doing Aerospace Engineering in B.Tech so I would like to join Airport Authority of India for Internship. For this, what I have to do? Airport Authority of India providing internship or not? Give me some brief views regarding my doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Internship in Airport Authority of India computer engineering branch?
  2. How to get training in Aeronautical Engineering from Airport Authority of India and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited?
  3. How to apply for internship at Airport Authority of India?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Airport Authority of India for BBA(H) 3rd year student? Documents required to apply?
  5. How to apply for Winter Internship of 2 months in Airport Authority of India? -- [New]
  6. How can i do internship in Public Relation at Airport Authority of India?
  7. How can I get job in Airport Authority of India after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  8. Recruitment Procedure of Airport Authority of India? Information regarding Syllabus and Exam dates for this being a candidate of B.Tech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which one has invited application for internship between NTPC and Steel Authority of India?
  10. What is the percentage criteria for legal or LL.B vacancies in Airport authority of India?
  11. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  12. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  13. Can a final year student of B.Tech course apply for Airport Authority of India Exam for JE?
  14. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  15. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  16. Detailed syllabus for recruitment of Executive Engineering(ATC) and Assistant Engineer(electronics) in Airport Authority of India?
  17. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  18. Sample questions for Civil Engineering for Junior Executives in Airport Authority of India?
2nd May 2018, 11:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?

To apply for internship at Airport Authority of India, you have to contact your college and get a permission letter regarding the training. Then you have to prepare a resume and send it with the letter to the head quarters of Airport Authority of India. If there are vacancies available then they will call you for the further formalities.

Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan,
Safdarjung Airport,
New Delhi-110003
Ph : 91-11-24632950
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?