5th November 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Which one has invited application for internship between NTPC and Steel Authority of India?

Sir, I am Electrical Engineering student and want to do internship from any of NTPC and Steel Authority of India. Which one has invited application for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about the Recommendation Letter submitted to NTPC for Internship? How can I get the application form?
  2. Procedure to get summer training at Durgapur steel plant -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What type of government jobs i can apply for after my B.Tech in cse?
  4. Any job is there for 12th passed in Steel Authority of India limited?
  5. How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?
  6. Internship in Airport Authority of India for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  7. How to apply for PSU after graduation and how to apply after GATE score?
  8. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  9. Where Tata Steel offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical student in India? Detailed information and procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to apply for internship at Airport Authority of India?
  12. Sample question papers of SAIL? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do to get 3 Months Summer Internship in NTPC after completing 2nd year Diploma from Dayal Bagh University?
  14. What is the eligbility criteria to apply for HR internship in Tata Steel?
  15. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  16. When does TATA Steel plant invites Mechanical engineers to do internship?
  17. How can I go in Steel Authority of India Limited? I am doing B.Tech in EE branch
  18. Which company has invited application form to do training in Petroleum engineering in between NTPC and Gulf Oil Corporation?
15th November 2017, 04:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one has invited application for internship between NTPC and Steel Authority of India?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, both these NTPC as well as Steel Authority of India companies offer Internships for Electrical Engineering background candidates. Doing internship at NTPC is the best choice as you belong to Electrical Engineering background.

> Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Internship:

@ You must be pursuing B.E/ B.Tech 3rd year in any of the below mentioned streams.
- Electrical
- Electronics
- Mechanical

@ You must have secured minimum 65% marks in NTPC and the minimum age required is 21 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.

Click here for More Details

> Eligibility for SAIL India Internship:

@ You must be pursuing Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in order to be eligible for doing SAIL Internships.

@ Generally allowed streams are Mechanical and Production Engineering

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?