24th March 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design at JIMS, Delhi?

I want to join Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, Delhi for studying Bachelor of Interior Design. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

28th April 2018, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design at JIMS, Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Jagannath Institute of Management Sciences, Delhi for studying Bachelor of Interior Design. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Students who have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 (best four) including English are eligible to apply for the B.Voc Interior Design course at JIMS, Delhi. Students have to clear a Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the admission to study B.Voc Interior Design course at JIMS, Delhi. Students can get the application form in person or by post or by downloading from the JIMS, Delhi website. Students can find the details in the JIMS, Delhi website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?