30th July 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Interior Design) in Delhi?

Dear Sir, can you please let me know abut the entrance exam through which I can study BSc in Interior Design anywhere in Delhi? I am interested to do BSc in this specialization. So, please help me in this regard. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  2. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Interior Design at JIMS, Delhi?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  4. When the notification of Delhi University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of Machine Design?
  5. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  6. List of government colleges in Delhi to study Diploma in Interior Design course? Entrance exams, fees with hostel charges?
  7. Can I apply for the course of interior designing through Arts Faculty? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc in Delhi University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  10. Cutoff rank required in NID Entrance Exam for study BDes program in National Institute of Design?
  11. Should I have to pursue Training for 2 months to study Master of Design course?
  12. How could I do Fashion Designing after 10th from best college?
  13. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  14. Scholarships available to study Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  15. Entrance exam available to study BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur?
  16. How to become a Interior Designer after completing 12th with Maths
  17. How can I join Fashion Designing course after BBA? Is it necessary to qualify NIFT?
  18. Most popular sought-after course at NIFT, Delhi?
25th December 2022, 11:32 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Interior Design) in Delhi?

Some of the top entrance exam are

Nation Institute of Design Entrance exam
Pearl Academy Entrance Exam
Scholastic Assessment Test
GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test
SEED
UID Aptitude Test
BHU UET

Those who have completed 10+2 from a recognised board with atleast 80% and above marks are eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?