30th June 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BSc(Interior Design) with 48% in 12th Science?

Hello everyone, I have got only 48% in my 12th Science. I am interested to do BSc in Interior Design course. Please let me know that with this percentage of marks, I can do this BSc course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

1st July 2018, 11:34 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study BSc(Interior Design) with 48% in 12th Science?

=> B.Sc. Interior Design or Bachelor of Science in Interior Design is an undergraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course.

=> The duration of this course is three years.

=> As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in B.Sc(Interior Design) with 48% in 12th Science.

The name of best jobs after completing this course are given below.

=> Interior Design Fresher Trainee

=> Sales Representative

=> Technical Assistant

=> Assistant Interior Designer

=> Marketing Manager

=> Business Development Manager

=> Facilities Planner
2nd July 2018, 08:45 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

In most of the designated institutes, minimum percentage to pursue B.Sc. Interior Design course is 50% marks in 10+2.

In case, if you are having less than 50% marks, then you may face difficulty in getting admission to this course.

However, there are few B-grade institutes which fill their seats even if the student has secured less percentage in 10+2. However, you may have to face an entrance exam based on 11th and 12th syllabus. In this way, the institute will admit you on the basis of entrance exam marks.
2nd July 2018, 09:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Science is a 2 years duration bachelor degree course.

This course is divided into 6 semester.

There are so many colleges which offer this BSc Interior Designing course.

Eligibility criteria for interior designing course:-

12th standard in science stream with 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category from a recognised board.

Final year candidates can also eligible to apply for this course.

Admission to this course is based on entrance exam performance and score obtained the 12th board exam.
2nd July 2018, 09:51 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study B.Sc Interior designing course.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Interior Designing is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying B.Sc interior designing course is a 10+2 or equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.
The minimum percentage is different for every university. Most of the top universities request for minimum 50% and there are few universities which do not have any cut off marks.

So, you need to check the university eligibility criteria and apply for that type of universities. Few universities give admission based on the entrance exam conducted by different states and universities. Apply for entrance exams and qualify in it based on that marks you can get admission into different universities.
2nd July 2018, 10:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue BSc in interior designing is 12th standard with minimum 50% marks as aggregate and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students of SC, ST and OBC categories.
If you belong to reserved category then you are eligible.
3rd July 2018, 09:04 AM
Sai Karthik 1998

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc (Interior Design). The eligibility is - the candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board. But some universities and colleges consider a minimum of 50% of marks in !0+2. You can go through the eligibility criteria of different colleges and apply based on it.
3rd July 2018, 04:57 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Students who have cleared 10 + 2 with minimum 50% marks are eligible for BSc interior design. Relaxation of 5% in percentage is given to reserved category students.
Along with 10 + 2 grades, students should also have clear the entrance exams in order to get admission in the program.
For admission to BSc interior design, students have to clear the entrance exam which makes colleges conduct separately followed by group discussion round and personal interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?