11th April 2018, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of JEE Main and Advanced preparation in Allen Institute, Kota?

Respected Sir, I want to get admission in Allen Institute, Kota for doing preparation of JEE Main & Advanced. So, I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute. Please let me know asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and hostel facilities at Allen for IIT coaching
  2. Coaching classes to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota? Fee expenses with hostel charges? -- [New]
  3. Best institute to prepare for JEE Advanced in Kota? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. Is it necessary to take coaching for JEE MAIN preparation?
  5. Is it beneficial to join GATE Wave, Kota for JEE Main & Advanced preparation? Details of GATE Wave, Kota?
  6. Whether Allen Career Institute, Kota is better for Jee Main & Advance?
  7. Total fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT JEE preparation along with 11th?
  8. Best coaching institute to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota
  9. Indore or Kota, which is better to visit for JEE Main & Advanced preparation?
  10. Fee expenses of JEE Main preparation in Pathfinder, Kolkata?
  11. Will I be able to crack both JEE Main and Advanced 2016 after taking coaching from Resonance, Kota?
  12. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?
  13. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?
  14. Does the ALLEN institute provides the board exam preparation along with JEE Main?
  15. Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?
  16. What is the annual fee for Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT Coaching? Is there any Scholarship available?
  17. Is Allen Career Institute Kota a good coaching institute for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure of JEE Main and Advanced coaching in Bansal Classes, Kota?
15th April 2018, 02:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of JEE Main and Advanced preparation in Allen Institute, Kota?

Fee expenses of JEE Main and Advanced preparation in Allen Institute, Kota are given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> 1st Installment = 73800/-

=> 2nd Installment = 46000/-

=> Total Amount = 119800/-

For more information you can contact at given below.

CONTACT ADDRESS

ALLEN Career Institute
Sankalp, CP-6, Indra Vihar,
Kota, Rajasthan 324005 ‎
0744 243 6001 ‎
15th April 2018, 02:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of JEE Main and Advanced preparation in Allen Institute, Kota?

Allen Kota is one of the premier institute for preparation of JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ).

The fee structure varies with different batches. But the fee structure is about Rs 1.3 lacs per annum ( inclusive of all taxes ).

For more information visit at www.allen.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?