5th June 2017, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut off required for NEET and CET for SC category?

How many marks required for SC category for both CET and NEET to get government college admissions please reply me soon as I need to apply for the college and get the admission soon as well. Awaiting to get the response on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission to physiotherapy in Maharashtra will be based upon NEET? NEET cut off for admission in colleges?
  2. Cut-off marks required for admission in Bangalore Medical College
  3. What is the cut off marks required to study MBBS by giving NEET exam?
  4. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?
  6. Is it necessary to score 50% in each subject to qualify in NEET?
  7. What is the cut-off percentage required in MHCET to get admission in government engineering college when I belong to SC category?
  8. What is the minimum cut-off required for MBBS and BDS in NEET exam?
  9. Expected minimum marks required in NEET 2017 to get a seat in MBBS for OBC category?
  10. What is the cut off marks for admission in Assam CET?
  11. Cutoff marks required in class 12th PCB and NEET for admission in government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra (Pine)
  12. For MBBS should I choose CET or NEET? How to enter into these examinations?
  13. Cut off marks required in MET-CET for general category female candidate to get admission in government colleges in Maharashtra? List of colleges in which I can expect admission?
  14. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
  15. How to get admission in Audiology BSc? Which are the entrance tests like NEET or CET?
  16. What is the minimum marks required for BDS in NEET exam for BC-E category?
  17. What is the approximate cutoff to get admission in BJ medical college pune in open category through NEET?
  18. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category -- [Most Discussed]
5th June 2017, 09:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off required for NEET and CET for SC category?

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Results of NEET is not declared till now. Madras High court has said not to release results before 12th June. There are allegations of paper leak from some state. Visit official website of NEET for latest updates.

You can expect results after 12th June only.
6th June 2017, 08:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off required for NEET and CET for SC category?

The cutoff for SC category students in NEET and CET exams can vary every year with the difficulty level of question paper. But generally the cutoff for SC students is very lower than general category students. The cutoff to attend counselling of NEET exam is nearly about 300 and above for SC category students and it can also go up and down with the level of difficulty of question paper. The best idea I can give you to check the cutoff is by searching the previous year cutoffs. But let me tell you that if you score more than 400 marks then you will get government seat in any government college of India as per your ranking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?