25th July 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for primary teacher post in St. Dominic Savio High School being a BA English student?

Hello sir, I am BA English student and I have completed Primary Teacher training called as BTC from Mathura. Can I apply for primary teacher post in St. Dominic Savio High School?

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  2. Can I get admission in I.Com after scoring 56% in board exam of ICSE board?
  3. Eligibility criteria for government computer teacher in primary school and junior high school in UP? Is PGDCA holder eligible for computer teacher in government school?
  4. When can we apply for the post of teacher in Jharkhand high school?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for primary school teacher job after completion of diploma course?
  6. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  7. How can I become a Primary School Teacher after completing M.Com from IGNOU?
  8. Teaching job after passing 12th this year
  9. When will be the exam conducted for the post of High School Assistant teacher in Jharkhand?
  10. Eligibility for Primary Teacher job in Singapore?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for teaching job in schools which are located in Uttar Pradesh?
  12. Qualifications to become a primary Teacher in a Private High School? Will there be any entrance exam?
  13. Can commerce student become high school teacher? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the age limit for D.Ed primary school teacher to apply in ZP School?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  17. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  18. What is the eligibility for primary teacher and PGT post in government school of Delhi?

29th July 2016, 12:58 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher post in St. Dominic Savio High School being a BA English student?

Yes, you can apply for the post of primary teacher after the completion of the training course and one more thing, you have to make sure of one thing that the training course that you have done from any of the institute must be a recognized institute from he government body.

If you will do B.Ed course then it will add plus point to your degree as well as your qualification. As B.Ed is generally done in order to go to the teaching profession.

23rd August 2018, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for primary teacher post in St. Dominic Savio High School being a BA English student?

How to apply for computer teacher in your reputed school?
please suggest me.
Thanking you. ..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?