26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment. I have completed my Graduation and heard that they recruit on Graduation basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

1st June 2018, 10:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment? Procedure to apply?

"DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment"

Important dates:- The DTU Faculty recruitment 2018 online registration of application open from 25th March 2018 and close on 21st May 2018.

How to apply:- candidates can apply online through DTU official website I.e. (http://dtu.ac.in/)
They are required to fill up the online application form and also have to send their Application form along with required documents to the below given address.

Postal Address:

Registrar,
Delhi Technological University,
Delhi – 110012.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
2nd June 2018, 11:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important Dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professor Recruitment and Procedure to apply:

Some of the major important dates to be noted are,

>> Issue of official notification - 21st March, 2018

>> Last date to apply for this recruitment - 21st May, 2018

You are required to download the application form from its official website which is given below. And application form must be accompanied by online fee receipt of Rs.1000/- for OBC and General and Rs.500/- in case of PH/SC/ST candidates.

And Application form should also be accompanies by the self attested copies of the educational, professional, experience and caste certificates. Then you are required all the above mentioned copies to the Registrar, Delhi Technology University on or before last date.

Any Query - 01127871044-45, Ext No: 1123

Click here for Official Notification - Refer 18th page for more details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?