21st April 2016, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

List of universities offering M.Sc(Applied Physics) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.Sc in Applied Physics. Please tell me which universities in India providing M.Sc in Applied Physics? And what are the entrance exams I need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Astrophysics) to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of universities offering M.Sc in Biophysics to a candidate with 50% in 1st 2 years of B.Sc(Physics)?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  6. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  7. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Procedure to get scholarship to study B.Com in Abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer Diploma in Architecture course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities offering distance PhD in Physics in India -- [New]
  14. List of universities offering MS(Aeronautics) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  16. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  18. Best Universities in India offering M.Sc in Biotechnology and Biochemistry? Fee structure for these courses and the procedure to get admission?
23rd April 2016, 02:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Sc(Applied Physics) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

List of colleges offering MSc (Applied Physics) in India:-

Amity University -Gurgaon
Amity Education Valley, Manesar Gurgaon, Haryana
(0124)2337015,2337016

Amity University -Gwalior
Maharajpura(opposite airport)
Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh(0751)2496 026,2496026

Amity University Kolkata
New town, Kolkata, West Bengal
(033)44012801,44012802

Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi
Mesra,Ranchi, Jharkhand
(0651)2275444,2275896

eligibility criteria of MSc in physics Entrance Exam:-
The candidate who hold a bachelor,s degree in physics can apply for MSc in physics entrance test
Minimum score desired at bechelor level is 60%. However there will be relaxation in the minimum marks required for reserved category students.
23rd April 2016, 02:38 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering M.Sc(Applied Physics) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

List of universities offering MSc in Applied Physics in India:

Amity University, Gurgaon
Amity Education Valley, Manesar Gurgaon, Haryana ( 0124) 2337015, 2337016

Amity University Gwalior
Maharashpura Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
07512 496 025, 2496026

Amity University Kolkata Newtown, Kolkata, West Bengal 0334 40 1280, 44012802

Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, Jharkhand 065122 75444, 227589 6

Eligibility Criteria:

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree from recognised University.
Minimum percentage in Bachelors Degree in Applied Physics should not be less than 60%.
The entrance exams are conducted by these universities to give admission.
30th April 2016, 09:34 PM
onemdindus

List of universities offering M.Sc(Applied Physics) in India

>>Amity University, Gurgaon
>>IIT, Madras
>>Coimbatore Institute Of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamil nadu
>>IISc Bangalore
>>Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi, Jharkhand
>>Central university, Karnataka
>>Central university, Andhra Pradhesh

Entrance examination for joining this course is IITJAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?