1st January 2010, 10:24 AM
aman46

Studies overseas or in India for automobile engineering, what's better?

hey i want some help from u guys
actually i m thunking to do automobile engg. from melbourne
jst tell me melbourne is good i should go for dehli college of engg.
because i heard automobile is nt good in india......

Related Questions:
  1. Studies overseas or in India for automobile engineering, what's better?
  2. Procedure to become R.T.O after completing Automobile Engineering Studies?
  3. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  4. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  5. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for Automobile Engineering? Are there Automobile engineering colleges in India? Best way to complete Automobile engineering?
  7. Can I change my course having completed Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Further studies in Automobile field?
  8. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  9. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  11. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India?
  14. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  15. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  16. Higher studies options available in Germany after Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  17. What is remittance fee under an Education Loan scheme? Why is it chargeable for overseas studies?
  18. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
26th January 2010, 06:50 AM
khusi

Default Re: Studies overseas or in India for automobile engineering, what's better?

you are right the automobile industry in India is not good,it will be better for you if you go to Melbourne
all the best
26th January 2010, 07:49 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Studies overseas or in India for automobile engineering, what's better?

even india has gort great coleges you can be successful here too but its youur wish if you feel to go outside its your wish
1st February 2010, 07:26 PM
Shafna Ashmi.A

I feel,it will be good when u continue in India... V have enough resources.. They r nt well utilised because of under estimation by us... Moreover I oppose Brain drain....
2nd February 2010, 10:02 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

hi

yes automobile is not good in india, better go to UK rather then australia

after completing your engineering please come to india because we need you a lot.

best of luck
3rd February 2010, 02:17 PM
Aishwary

I think you are right automobile is not good in india..so you have to go to Melbourne to do this course.
All The Best
3rd February 2010, 10:06 PM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

for automobile engineering, UK is better than the India...........
3rd February 2010, 11:45 PM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

no its not like that .. automobile engineering is good in india .. but only few colleges offer automobile engineering.. doing it in india is ok but doing it in melbourne is better .. think of the expenses too
24th March 2010, 01:56 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

melbourne is good...
you think about expenses too...
but in india automobile engineering are also avilable
in some IIT and NIT's ...
good luck...
25th March 2010, 10:38 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
if you want to pursue your career in the automobile induatry its best you go abroad
the quality of study will be better there
good luck
27th March 2010, 02:32 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

dear friend,
in melbourne ,there are many university and engineering college ,which can provides you this course,
so please specify the name of the college about which you are asking,
o k
all the best
27th March 2010, 06:02 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
let me tell you first that only delhi college is not there in our country for automobile engineering.it is not correct that automobile is not good in india......
but it is correct that you do not have much scope in india for automobile engineering.
so go for the options in india.

good luck.
31st March 2010, 02:40 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

i will suggest you to do this course in india as you will get more preference in your mother land....its true that if you do this from abroad then you will be getting higher salary but it totally depend upon your luck......now its on you do what you wanna do...

all the best
9th August 2010, 05:19 PM
prathamesh22

for study of automobile it is better to go to Uk,germany or Italy
because good resources are available there
best of luck for the future
6th June 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

is there any course after X for abroad studies specially PLASTIC ENGINEERING
17th July 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
pls adv, is there any way to get admission directly for automobile engineering after class XII without any entrance exam.
Also pls let me know which r the other exams besides IIT,AIEEE,n state level exams n when r they conducted.
thanks n regards.
priyanka saigal
email- [email protected]
20th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is d placement opportunity for automobil enggnr"s in india??
17th March 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the expenses to study automobile engineering in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?