28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the structure of PhD program in Business Studies which is available in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the course structure as well as course fee expenses? Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  2. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research? -- [New]
  4. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  8. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  10. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  13. How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  14. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
14th May 2022, 01:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

The course structure and fee expenses of PhD Business Studies at Islamic University Of Science and Technology is:-

*Operations Management

*Human Resource Management

*Research Methodology

*Financial Management

*Computer Applications

*Quantitative Analysis

*Project Phase etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?