28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Business Studies in Islamic University of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  3. What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?
  4. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  5. How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus and pattern of AMU entrance exam for 9th standard? Should I have to study Islamic studies?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?
  10. Admission procedure to study MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  11. Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?
  12. How to prepare for AMU and Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for Islamic Studies and History?
  13. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to prepare for Islamic Culture or Islamic Studies of AMU Diploma Engineering entrance exam?
  15. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. From where to study Islamic courses? What are the courses available?
  17. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  18. How can I do MSc in computer science after doing B.A in Islamic Studies, Punjab and english
2nd August 2018, 12:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Business Studies in Islamic University of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Eligible candidates have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) to study PhD Business Studies in Islamic University of Science and Technology. However, candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/SLET shall be exempted from the RET. Candidates who have passed Master’s Degree with at least 60% marks in the appropriate / allied field of management of a recognized university are eligible to study PhD Business Studies in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Islamic University of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?