28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology for studying PhD in Business Studies program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  6. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
  7. How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  8. What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?
  9. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?
  12. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Iowa State University of Science and Technology, Ames to study Masters in Biotechnology? Can I get study visa?
  15. From where to study Islamic courses? What are the courses available?
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  17. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  18. How can I do MSc in computer science after doing B.A in Islamic Studies, Punjab and english
2nd August 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Islamic University of Science and Technology for studying PhD in Business Studies program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Eligible students have to apply for the admission to study PhD Business Studies in Islamic University of Science and Technology. They have to appear for a Research Entrance Test (RET) for the admission to study PhD Business Studies in Islamic University of Science and Technology. Those students who qualify NET/SET/GATE/SLET shall be exempted from the RET. The RET qualified students and all shortlisted students will be required to appear themselves for final selection where they will emphasize upon the idea of their research proposal. Entrance test duration will be two hours. Students can contact the university for more details regarding admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?