20th June 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview?

Respected Sir,
I would like to know the eligibility criteria set to attend the Interview of Amiti Software Technologies for Quality Assurance Engineer position. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria.

21st June 2016, 10:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview?

Eligibility criteria required to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview is mentioned below :-

--> You must possess at least a Advanced Diploma, Bachelor's degree in Science/ Computer Application/ Engineering/ Technology and Masters in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science/ Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.

--> Required Skills :- QA, JAVA, ORACLE.

--> Preferred Skills :- WinRunner, LoadRunner, SQL

--> At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.

--> Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent are given more preference.

--> Good understanding of Web Applications developed using Java, Servlets and Databases such as Oracle.

--> Good Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player

-->Excellent problem-tracking skills.

--> Experience testing both functional features and performance of software product.

--> Experience of automated testing tools such as WinRunner or SilkTest.

--> Knowledge of complete cycle of software development, such as bug tracking, version control and regression testing.
21st June 2016, 10:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview?

Eligibility Criteria Required to attend Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Recruitment:

>> Candidates from B.E/ MCA/ B.Tech background are certainly eligible to appear in this recruitment.

>> Candidates from any discipline in Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> The basic job description of a Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer is to test the web applications for major blue chip car companies like BMW, Honda, Chryler, Porshe, Toyota, Ford and Chevrolet and Mercedes Benz companies.

>> Candidates from 0-2 years experience are eligible to attend this recruitment.

>> The salary offered for this post may stand in the range of Rs.1,75,000/- to 3,50,000/- per annum.
22nd June 2016, 12:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I would like to know the eligibility criteria set to attend the Interview of Amiti Software Technologies for Quality Assurance Engineer position. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria.
Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Amiti Software Technologies is,

Amiti Software Technologies= 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Amiti Software Technologies recruitment.
22nd June 2016, 12:57 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
Those who interested to appear in the Amiti Software Technologies Quality Assurance Engineer Interview, must qualify in the B.Tech/B.E, MCA with not less than 60% of marks from a recognized university. Apart from the educational qualification, the candidate must possess some extra qualification as well,
  1. The candidate must have good analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
  2. The candidate must have good Knowledge of Mobile testing (IOS/Android).
  3. The candidate should have under gone Software testing course or ISTQB certified.

The selection will be based on, Aptitude Test and Technical and HR Interview.

Official website - Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?