30th June 2011, 05:54 PM
hitheshk999

MCA after completing 10th and Polytechnic computer hardware maintenance?

Sir ,
I'm a studet completed 10 th , Vhse C.sc and I also join in polytechnic computer hardwar maintanens affter complite the course can I join in MCA ? What is the way to join in MCA?

6th July 2011, 08:14 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA after completing 10th and Polytechnic computer hardware maintenance?

Dear Friend

MCA i.e., Masters of Computer Applications is a postgraduate course so one can
be eligible for MCA course only after completing Graduation.

One more eligibility criteria i that you should have studied Mathematics as a main
paper in 12th or equivalent course.
In your case this is not an issue because you will surely be taught mathematics
during your diploma.
But after diploma you are supposed to pass graduation too, to become eligible for MCA.

As you are going to do diploma in computer Hardware maintenance so if you do
MCA in future it would be better if you go for specialization as 'Hardware Technology'.

The other specializations in MCA are;
Development, Engineering, Internet, Application Software, Software Development,
Networking, System Management, Trouble Shooting.
6th July 2011, 09:01 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA after completing 10th and Polytechnic computer hardware maintenance?

hi dear

for admission in MCA
you require to pass 12th with math as compolsory paper

for this you gove the entrance exam like:-
any govt. college
private institution for this..

GOOD LUCK.............
6th July 2011, 12:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Diploma is equivalent to 12th... for doing MCA you have to first complete your graduation in computer application...
If you really want to go for MCA then after diploma you have to do BCA as your graduation...
For doing BCA you must have maths in your 12th or its equivalent..As you have done diploma in computer hardware then you surely have maths in your diploma..
so, you can apply for BCA.. then you have to appear in JECA for doing MCA..
all the best..
28th December 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

i am fail in 12th n i want to be a software developer what can i do..........? please help.........
1st August 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

sir can i apply for bca when ihave one subject reappear in 12th
18th September 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir, before two years I had completed my diploma in computer hardware maintenance..now I am completing AMIE in computer science...what can I do next for obtain a well career...please give me a reply
14th July 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th, diploma in mechanical engineering and Post diploma in computer application.can I eligible for MCA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?