4th July 2011, 03:30 PM
shrishti.SETHI

After doing MCA how can I get a government job?

I hv done MCA and want to do job in govt field or in govt education field please guide me what to do?/////please give me detail description about what to do in this field

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  2. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  3. Is it possible for MCA graduate to get the job in Government sector?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. Government job in IT at an age of 35 years and have done MCA?
  6. Available government jobs after doing MCA
  7. What to do for government job after MCA?
  8. Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  9. Is it possible for me to get a government job with previous software company experience?
  10. Where should I get a government job after BCA-MCA 5 year integrated course from LPU?
  11. What are the government jobs available after doing MCA? I am looking for government jobs
  12. How to get a good permanent government job after passing MCA and while working in Self Finance College?
  13. Job in IT or government field after completing MCA without having any experience?
  14. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  15. What type of government jobs can MCA students apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  17. Can I get government job after completing post graduation in MCA?
  18. How can we get government job after MCA? What type of qualifications required for the job?
7th October 2011, 07:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing MCA how can I get a government job?

The options are several for government jobs after MCA. The opportunities in the government sector are increasing. You can attend the government examinations related to the recruitment in various sectors such as Railways, banking, Telecom etc. You can also attend the NET exam which is conducted by the UGC. If you pass in this exam, you can enter in to the academic area in to the position of Lecturers in Government colleges or universities. You can also attend the PSU exams in various companies according to the vacancies which come vacant.
15th February 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing MCA how can I get a government job?

I HAVE DONE PGDCA FROM NIIT, CIC FROM IGNOU,BA FROM DU CAN I GET GOVT. TEACHER JOB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?