7th December 2011, 09:41 AM
trinadhreddy

Can I apply for JTO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

sir iam pursuing my finalyear b.tech can i apply for jto?

Related Questions:
  1. When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?
  2. Which Books to refer for JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  3. What is the notification date of JTO entrance exam?
  4. How to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year BE? When will be the upcoming JTO Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  5. Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  6. Guidance to become a JTO in BSNL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  7. Sample resumes for me to apply for Jobs being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to write JTO Exam for the year 2013 being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  9. Can I apply for JTO exam during final year of MCA?
  10. How can a IT student join BSNL as a JTO? -- [New]
  11. What will be the exact criteria for B.Tech pre final year candidate to appear for BSNL JTO Exam?
  12. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  14. Can I apply for TCS, Infosys and other companies being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CS?
  15. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  16. How to build my Resume being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  17. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  18. Can I attend JTO Exam this year pursuing my final year of ECE?
11th December 2011, 02:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JTO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinadhreddy View Post
Hello friend,
Yes, you can definitely apply for the post of Junior Telecom Officer to be recruited by Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, BSNL provided you are pursuing you Btech. Program in a any of the following discipline :
Electrical
Information Technology
Telecommunication
Electronics
Radio
Computer

The maximum age limit to apply for the exam is 30 years for candidates belonging to general category, 33 years for candidates belonging to OBC category and 35 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
11th December 2011, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JTO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech?

You can also apply for the JTO exam provided you possess the qualification by the end of the year of examination. You must have chosen any of the disciplines Electronics/Computer/Information Technology/Electrical/ Telecommunication/Radio in Engineering. Your age should not be more than 30 years. The next exam will be held on 29th February 2012. You have to submit the filled application form on or before 12th December 2012.
11th December 2011, 09:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinadhreddy View Post

Yes you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam because you have completed your graduation degree.

DETAILS ABOUT BSNL JTO EXAM

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :

JTO-TELECOM

Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university.

i. Telecommunication,
ii. Electronics,
iii. Radio,
iv. Computer,
v. Electrical.
vi. Information Technology

Final year student are eligible for JTO exam..

JTO-CIVIL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

JTO-ELECTRICAL

You must have Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University.

AGE LIMITATION:-

The maximum age for JTO exam is 30 years.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

NATIONALITY:-

Only Indian Citizen are applicable.

I have attached the BSNL JTO syllabus .So please check it out.

For this year BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet.

For more details you can visit to http://www.bsnl.co.in/
15th February 2012, 05:24 PM
puchu007

You can also apply for the JTO exam provided you possess the qualification by the end of the year of examination. You must have chosen any of the disciplines Electronics/Computer/Information Technology/Electrical/ Telecommunication/Radio in Engineering. Your age should not be more than 30 years. The next exam will be held on 29th February 2012. You have to submit the filled application form on or before 12th December 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?