5th July 2011, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What type of jobs can I choose after B.Tech ECE so as to get better salaries? Any part time jobs for me? Can I get Embedded Technologies job?

I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
Which type of jobs I have to choose for better salaries?
Is there any part time jobs for me to do now?
Is Embedded Technologies gives good jobs for me?

5th November 2011, 06:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of jobs can I choose after B.Tech ECE so as to get better salaries? Any part time jobs for me? Can I get Embedded Technologies job?

dear friend,

if you want to go for higher salaries than you should go for IT sector because money is in IT sector only because there is a very fastly payment hike are made only in IT sector not in any other core sector.
so
best of luck.
5th November 2011, 06:48 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What type of jobs can I choose after B.Tech ECE so as to get better salaries? Any part time jobs for me? Can I get Embedded Technologies job?

dear friend,

if you want to go for higher salaries than you should go for IT sector because money is in IT sector only because there is a very fastly payment hike are made only in IT sector not in any other core sector.
so
best of luck.
7th February 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ms in uk... which college is better to join in uk.... i am studying b.tech 3rd year in ece.....can i get good job offers after completing ms in uk... i want how must its cost to study there.
21st July 2013, 04:40 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Why are you looking for partime jobs.
First complete your b.tech with good marks. There are lots are opening in your field with good salary. So you need not worry.

For example, you may target all IT and computer science firm. They always have opening for ECE engineers.

You may work as

i)You can work as a applications chip designer if you are good at your subject knowledge.
ii) Some of the companies you can opt are Intel, IBM, Teradata, CISCO etc. which are considered giants regarding the ECE.
iii) You can even opt for a government job as supervisory engineers in various departments.
iv) You can even work in various telecommunication companies such as BSNL and other networks.
v) As ECE is closely related to computers you can even finally opt as a software engineer in any IT company

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?