12th July 2010, 02:26 AM
YOGANANTH

What is the age limit for VAO exam? When will the Tamilnadu Government announce the results?

When will tamilnadu government announce vao exam. ...what is the age limit?

15th May 2011, 10:22 AM
BALWINDER SINGH

Default Re: What is the age limit for VAO exam? When will the Tamilnadu Government announce the results?

Qualifications for TNPSC VAO Exam (for all candidates) :

A. Age :

Minimum age limit : Must have completed 21 years of age (for all candidates) (i.e. should have been born on or before 1.7.1989).
Maximum age limit : Must not have completed :

40 years of age for SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), STs, MBCs / DCs, BCs, BCM and Destitute Widows of all castes. (i.e. should have been born on or after 2.7.1970).
30 years of age for Others (i.e. should have been born on or after 2.7.1980).

Note :

Age relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit will be applicable to persons affected by the ban order as per the orders of the Government.
Age concessions announced will apply for the maximum age limit only.
Candidates not belonging to SC / SC (Arunthathiyars), STs, MBCs / DCs, BCMs and BCs (i.e., ‘Others’), who have put in five years of regular service in State / Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
The Technical and Non – Technical Staff of TANSI who are facing retrenchment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations / Undertakings may also apply (evidence to be produced), if they satisfy all the prescribed qualifications except age. The relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour if they come up for selection.
15th May 2011, 09:40 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the age limit for VAO exam? When will the Tamilnadu Government announce the results?

hi friend, For VAO exam the age limit is 20 - 28. The TNPSC exam is conducted once in a year. So can apply it and score more.

For TNPSC exam , there are many books available. Also visit:
www.tnpsc.gov.in for more details.

All the best.
30th April 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for VAO exam? When will the Tamilnadu Government announce the results?

I am 33 years old lady candidate. i belongs to BC community. my educational qualification is 10th standard. am i eligible for vao exam 2012 notification.
7th May 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

i am arjun. how related to question vao exam. which one book is good.
6th July 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for tnpsc exam?
10th July 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I am physically handicapped(graduate) my date of birth 15/05/1970 if possible i can apply VAO Exam
11th July 2012, 12:41 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

TNPSC VAO(Village Administrative Officers) Exam 2012

Important Dates:
  • Notification for VAO Exam online registration published on 9th July, 2012 (Monday)
  • Last date to submit application form online mode only 10th Aug, 2012 (Friday).
  • Last date to deposit application pressing fee at any nationalized bank or post office: 14th Aug, 2012 (Tuesday).
  • Date of TNPSC VAO exam 2012 is 30th Sep, 2012 (Sunday) 10.00 am to 0-100 PM.

Eligibility Criteria for VAO Exam 2012
Age limit: As on 1st July 2012 age limit for General and Unreserved category candidates is 21 (twenty one) years to 30 (thirty) years and candidates who are from SC, BC, MBCs, DCs, BCMs and DWs cast minimum age limit is same but maximum age limit could be 40 (forty) years.

Educational qualification: As on 9th July, 2012 applicant must have secondary school leaving certificate (SSLC) or its equivalent qualification.

Knowledge of Tamil Language required.

Applicant should be physically fit for this exam, when required produce a physical fitness certificate in form of TNMS, TNJMS or TNSS.

Application fee and online registration for VAO Exam 2012
Fee: Rs. 125 (Rupee one hundred and twenty five only) only as VAO examination fee for unreserved category and candidates who claiming relaxation have to pay Rs. 50 (Rupee fifty only).

How to apply: TNPSC placed online registration link at www.tnpsc.gov.in and www.tnpscexams.net website. Fill the form correctly and submit your form. After successfully registration take print out of form. Unique registration and roll no with all details you enter will be available on this printout. Keep it and fee receipt safe, it will be required in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?