27th July 2011, 10:36 AM
muke09

Date of sale of job applications of PSU companies?

sir please provide me information about psu companies job applications.
thanks.

19th December 2011, 06:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of job applications of PSU companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muke09 View Post
thanks.
See if you are looking for jobs in Public Sectors Units then you have to search the internet or you have to contact the 'recruitment' or 'job' offerings companies. You can post your resume in consultancy like. Monster jobs, Times job, naukri.com etc. with your update resume and your requirement.

Normally, job application comes either through electronic media or print media.
Hence, you have to religiously look for the job columns in the newspapers and internet.
You can keep a look at weekly newspaper like 'Employment News', 'Employment Gazette' for the upcoming job openings.
There is no such date or month when they announce about the vacancy in their respective department.

If you would have mentioned the name of the company or even the sector together with your educational qualification we would have given a precise answer.
27th February 2012, 03:54 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Date of sale of job applications of PSU companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muke09 View Post
thanks.

Dear ,

If you are seeking a job in PSU companies , there are a lot of them as

~SAIL
~GAIL
~ IOCL
~ HPCL
~ ONGC

All of them have their official sites where they post the current openings.

Better is to go at their official site or check in Employment News Paper for the openings.

Best Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?