28th June 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?

Hello,
If I pass the GATE exam as Mechanical Engineering,
then in which PSU companies I can get job?
And for which post I can job?
Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the PSU undertaking companies offering recruitment without GATE for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. List of job offerings for IT engineers in Public Sector Undertaking Companies? List of job offerings in PSU's?
  3. How many government exams can I apply for after doing B.E from CS
  4. PSU undertaking Electrical companies which offer Internship to B.E.(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  5. How to join NTPC after completing MCA?
  6. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  7. Which are the government companies where I can get a job? From where to get the form of PSU?
  8. How can I apply for SBI PO exam? I am pursuing B.Tech ECE
  9. What kind of job opportunities are available for me in PSU's after passing CSE engineering with 70%? How to apply for those jobs?
  10. What kind of books to be referred or PSU entrance exam? How to prepare for it?
  11. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  12. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
  13. List of all PSU companies in India and their Entrance Exams for Jobs -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does previous academic record matter in MBA placement? I have scored 60% in SSC and 49% in HSc
  15. How much salary can I get by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC after passing mechanical engineering? How will I get a job in these companies?
  16. Various government services available through competitive exams?
  17. Job prospects in PSU companies after passing B.Tech?
  18. Companies under PSU which offer recruitment through GATE?
29th June 2015, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?

List of various PSU's recruits the Mechanical Engineering students in their companies are listed below.

--> SAIL

--> ONGC

--> IOCL

--> GAIL

--> Power Grid Corporation

--> Transco

--> NTPC

--> BHEL

--> BSNL

--> HPCL

--> BPCL

--> HAL etc.,

And coming to the positions you will have different positions based on your qualification. As I said earlier you should secure minimum 60% of marks in B.Tech in respective stream from the recognized Score.

Some times GATE score is also need to get a job in PSU's.
29th June 2015, 10:45 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?

There are so many PSU companies which offer jobs for mechanical engineer through GATE.

Some of them are listed as below :

** BHEL

** SAIL

** ONGC

** NTPC

** NEPA

** DRDO

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare for GATE and score as much as you can.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?