16th July 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

What will be my average salary after completing Masters in Biotechnology?

sir/madam,
i have completed my masters in biotechnology what will be my average salary.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  3. Detailed information and scope of B.Sc(Biotechnology) course? Can I get good salary after completing B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  4. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  5. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
  6. What will be the salary after completing IT course?
  7. What will be the average salary as a fresher after finishing masters degree in mechatronics?
  8. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  9. How much maximum salary can a Hospital Administrator earn after completing masters of Hospital Administration from an average college? Is MHA a good option after Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing masters in Pharmacy? What would be the starting salary?
  11. Annual salary package of MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Jobs and Basic Salary after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  13. Scope after completing Diploma in Biotechnology? Expected salary and best steps to be taken?
  14. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  15. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  17. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  18. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
11th December 2011, 08:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be my average salary after completing Masters in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
i have completed my masters in biotechnology what will be my average salary.

Dear Friend,

Masters in Bitechnology is a very good degree course. Biotechnologist professional are in demand in India and Abroad.

But a lot depend on the kind of sector or field and company you choose after completing your masters.

Different organisation pays different salary.
You haven't mentioned whether you are a fresher or experienced.
It would have been helpful if you would have added these details. We would have been more precise with our answers.

But still the salary for freshers should be around Rs. 300000- Rs. 500000 per annum. Some company pay even higher remuneration than this as per your talent and the way you have appeared in your personal and group interviews.

Best of Luck.
17th January 2013, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my average salary after completing Masters in Biotechnology?

I am a fresher post graduate in IBT,from M.S.university,Tamilnadu,India.how much minimum salary can i expect as a fesher?
28th January 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i have finished my masters in machatronics what will be average salary as a fresher.
31st January 2013, 09:46 PM
dernbach

HELLO,

The average salary after completing Masters in Biotechnology minimium Rs. 300000- Rs. 500000 per annum.

I hope this will help
All the best
1st February 2013, 02:07 PM
Beawar

Dear..

Salary usually depends upon various factors such as :-

1. Candidates knowledge
2. Presence of Mind
3. Overall track record of Education
4. Communication skill
5. The way of presentation
6. The reputation of the college
7. The company in which the candidate is going for the interview

So as you have seen that various factor works when it comes to the salary of the candidate. If you have all the qualities listed above then you can easily get good package but if you do not have then you have to suffer.

Msc Biotechnology is a very good course and has ample scope but as i said it depend upon various factors so improve these factors to get good salary.

Usually the package is between 2.4 lacs to 5 lacs per annum.

ALL THE BEST
9th February 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Where cn I work
2nd July 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

what will be the average salary per month after completing ms (ee)abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?