27th February 2016, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?

Hello,

This is Pratima Bhat. I have completed my BE Biotechnology in june from M S Ramaiah Institute Of Technology and lookinf forward for masters in biotechnology. I wanted to know if the course is available and if so what are the eligibilities and admission procedures.Please help in this regard.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad?
  2. Where I can do masters in US, Germany or India after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology course?
  3. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
  5. What all things I need to do to get a job in Australia after completion of masters in biotechnology? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  7. How to do masters in biotechnology after completing my bachelors degree in Biotechnology? Which topics to choose for master studies?
  8. Which course should I opt for in Masters level after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. Is it a right decision to do masters in food technology from Canada? What should I choose to get assured job after completion of Masters program in Canada?
  10. Is there Masters in biotechnology course available in St.Xaviers college?
  11. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan?
  12. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  13. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do Masters in Genetic Engineering in USA after completion of first degree in Biotechnology?
  15. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible getting doctorate degree without doing Masters after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  17. Masters in Biotechnology from USA after B.Sc (Biotechnology) from India? Any necessary exams for admission?
  18. How to get admission in Boston University after GRE completion?
27th February 2016, 09:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?

Higher Course opportunities available after completion of B.E in Biotechnology:

Generally you may find employment opportunities after completion of B.E in Biotechnology course itself. But to find very good scope after Studies, one should pursue higher studies after one's graduation. Here are the best courses available to pursue after completion of B.E in Biotechnology course.

>> M.E (Master of Engineering) in Biotechnology
>> M.E in Bio-informatics
>> Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Biotechnology
>> Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
>> M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology
>> Ph.D in Bio-informatics
>> Ph.D in Biotechnology

The apt course I can suggest you after completion of this B.E in Biotechnology course is M.E/ M.Tech in Biotechnology/ Bio-informatics.
28th February 2016, 10:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up in masters after completion of B.E in Biotechnology?

Yes, you can definitely opt for Master degree course in the field of Biotechnology. There are many universities which offer the course and there is ample scope in this field. Most of the institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams. In order to get admission in the top institutes of the country like IITs, you need to crack GATE with a good score. Other private universities take admission on the basis of GATE score as well as their own entrance exam score. Most of the universities seek for at least 60% in the graduation level in the field of Biotechnology or related fields to be eligible for Master degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?