13th September 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?

Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Architecture from Polytechnic college. I want to go Abroad for my higher studies. So, what are my chances to achieve my aim? I really want to do my higher studies in Abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  2. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Metallurgy Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  4. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  5. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  6. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  7. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  9. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  10. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  11. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  12. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  13. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  15. What are the chances of studying abroad after passing 12th from India?
  16. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  17. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  18. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
26th July 2023, 04:25 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?

Your chances of studying abroad for your higher studies in architecture are good, as long as you meet the requirements of the universities you are applying to. Here are some things you can do to increase your chances of being accepted:
  • Before you start applying to universities, it is important to do your research and find universities that offer programs in architecture that are a good fit for you. You should also research the requirements for admission to these universities, such as the IELTS or TOEFL scores, GPA, and portfolio.

• Your GPA is one of the most important factors that universities will consider when you apply. So, it is important to get good grades in your diploma studies.
  • A portfolio is a collection of your architectural work that you will submit to universities as part of your application. Your portfolio should showcase your skills and abilities as an architect.
  • Most universities in English-speaking countries require you to take an English language test, such as the IELTS or TOEFL. You should take the test early so that you have time to improve your score if necessary.
  • Letters of recommendation from your professors or other professionals who can attest to your skills and abilities as an architect are also important.
  • It is important to apply to universities early, as the best programs tend to fill up quickly.
If you do all of these things, you will be well on your way to achieving your dream of studying abroad for your higher studies in architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?