20th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

If I want to become an Electrical Engineer which courses should I do?

i want to know that if i wantted to be an electrical engenieer so...........what courses you offer to me?

11th August 2011, 02:37 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I want to become an Electrical Engineer which courses should I do?

HI...if you want to be an electrical engineer then you have to take maths, physics and chemistry in your intermediate only then you will be eligible to do an engineering degree, after the completion of 12th class with minimum of 60% in maths physics and chemistry you have to give various entrance examinations to get entry into the engineering colleges, some of the examinations and the colleges in which you will get entry after clearing those examinations are :
1.IITJEE:
if you clear this exam you will get entry into the Indian institute of technology which is considered to be the best college in the country for engineering also you will get entry in the institute of technology ,bhu and also in Indian institute of mines dhanbad
2.AIEEE:
this exam is for the entry into the national institute of technology which are considered the second best colleges in the country ,
3.BITSAT:
for entry into the Birla institute of technology ,you go to have 80% marks in your 12th class to be eligible for the written test
4.VITEEE:
for entry into the vellur institute of technology ,vellur which is considered one of the best colleges in the country,
apart from these few national level tests there are many national and state level examinations like EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh ,KCET in Karnataka, UPCET in Uttar Pradesh , etc
11th August 2011, 07:45 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I want to become an Electrical Engineer which courses should I do?

After passing 12th with non-medical you should take admission in B.Tech with your electrical branch. The admission in B.Tech is through the entrance exam like IIT-JEE, AIEEE or any state level exams. After passing B.Tech you can join any Mnc’s and can full fill your dream.
11th August 2011, 07:57 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
if you want Electrical engineer
then you go for after complete your 12th science
then you give entrance exam for
IIT JEE
AIEEE
OJEE
WBJEE
other state exam also
then if you secure good rank on this then you go for admission in good college
for like Electrical engineering................
11th August 2011, 12:24 PM
THANIKONDA

Thumbs up Re: If I want to become an Electrical Engineer which courses should I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that if i wantted to be an electrical engenieer so...........what courses you offer to me?
hello young man,
it's better to join ECE,EEE for an electrical engineer so all the best
11th August 2011, 01:58 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: If I want to become an Electrical Engineer which courses should I do?

To become an Electrical Engineer you can do a course called
Electrical And Electronics Engineer(EEE) in B.E. For doing that you must have chosen Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as your group in 11th and 12th std.
11th August 2011, 06:19 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
if you want to become an electrical engineer the only one course that i will offer to is btech or b.e. from a good university or collage.............you can do it from IIT to be a better engineer........................

for becoming an engineer you have to pass out entrance examinations like uptec,IIT-JEE,AIEEE,BITSAT, etc......
11th August 2011, 08:51 PM
sachin200792

If you want to be an electrical engineer than you have to take science subjects, precisely physics, chemistry and maths, for you class 12th board or equivalent qualifying exam.

Only after passing class 12th you will be eligible to take admission in an engineering college for electrical engineering. To take admission in the best colleges you have to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th board or equivalent exam. Along with this you also have to prepare for the engineering entrance exams to take admission in well known institutions and colleges for engineering. Some of the most famous and common engineering entrance exams are IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. Many of the students all around the country appear for these exams to take admission in the engineering colleges like IIT's, NIT's, DTU, NSIT, BITS, VIT, etc.

After clearing out one of these exams you will be eligible to take admission in these colleges. Electrical engineering is a pretty good branch and most of the toppers opt for it. So you have to become one of the top rankers to get this branch in some good institute.
13th August 2011, 08:09 PM
Bmsri

Quote:
If you want to become an electrical engineer you have to select science group with physics,chemistry,maths,computer in your 12th.you have to pass with a minimum of 55 to 60%.
Then for your under graduate you have to select EEE(electrical and electronics engineering).This is your best option in order to become a electrical engineer.
Good Luck.
24th December 2011, 04:55 PM
chint123

after passing class 12th you will be eligible to take admission in an engineering college for electrical engineering. To take admission in the best colleges you have to secure at least 60% aggregate marks in class 12th board or equivalent exam. Along with this you also have to prepare for the engineering entrance exams to take admission in well known institutions and colleges for engineering. Some of the most famous and common engineering entrance exams are IIT JEE, AIEEE, BITSAT, VITEEE, etc. Many of the studentsyou will be eligible to do an engineering degree, after the completion of 12th class with minimum of 60% in maths physics and chemistry you have to give various entrance examinations to get entry into the engineering colleges, some of the examinations and the colleges in which you will get entry after clearing those examinations are :
1.IITJEE:
if you clear this exam you will get entry into the Indian institute of technology which is considered to be the best college in the country for engineering also you will get entry in the institute of technology ,bhu and also in Indian institute of mines dhanbad
2.AIEEE:
this exam is for the entry into the national institute of technology which are considered the second best colleges in the country
25th December 2011, 02:35 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
If you want to become electrical engineer then you have to pass 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% from recognized university.

If you want to do Electrical engineering from top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
-IIT-JEE
-A.I.E.E.E
-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
-S.R.M UNIVERSITY
-D.C.E
etc

ALL THE BEST!
19th April 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

in my school we don't have chemistry what can i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?